Private Movie Screenings
Midnight screenings happen at midnight the day listed. For example, if it says Saturday At Midnight, please arrive by 11:45pm Saturday night.
Run Time: 150 min. Format: Audio Amplification Available
Looking for a fun and safe outing this spring? How about having your favorite movie theater all to yourself?
Your family/pod can now enjoy a private movie screening at Row House Cinema in Lawrenceville. The (fully sanitized) theater will be all yours to enjoy a movie of your choice with little to no staff interaction.
In light of the latest advisory in Allegheny County, we’ve designed this experience to be as contactless and safe as possible. Your family or pod, up to 20 people, can enjoy the private movie screening. Book online, and we’ll reach out to you about preordering concessions. Then just show up, and we’ll have it all ready for you when you arrive.
Private screenings are available Thursday, Friday, or Saturday for $199.99 (as low as $149.99 for Film Club Members).
- Maximum of 20 people per screening (as per state law)
- Cost is $199.99 ($149.99 for premium Film Club members, $179.99 for regular Film Club members)
- Films must be chosen from our 400+ catalog.
- Popcorn, soda, and candy must be ordered ahead of time (we will send you an order form)
- Screenings must be booked at least one week in advance
- Times will be either 3 pm or 7 pm – Thursday, Friday, & Saturday
- There will be a 2.5 hour time limit for rentals
- Due to the limited availability for these private screenings, we will unfortunately not be able to issue refunds.
At Row House, we take COVID-19 very seriously and are here to keep you and our employees safe. We are adhering to all county and state COVID-19 guidelines. Here’s how we keep you safe during your visit to Row House:
- Mask must be worn upon entry and in lobby areas at all times.
- The experience will be as contactless as possible with minimal interaction with our staff.
- The theater and touchpoints will be fully sanitized before your screening.
- We ask that you invite people from your family/pod to your screening.
- Row House will continue to adhere to state and county regulations. If capacities change, Row House reserves the right to alter reservations accordingly.